With help from the United States Department of Agriculture, home buying in Illinois just got a little bit easier. Residents from all over the Prairie State, from Rockford to Carbondale, are discovering the advantages that a USDA Loan offers.
Illinois USDA Loans offer:
- 100% Financed Mortgage, No Money Down,
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance for Illinois Residents
- No Loan Amount Limitations
- Available for Many Types of Illinois Homes
Illinois Areas that Qualify for a USDA Loan
Yes, major metropolitan areas do not qualify for USDA loans. But this does not mean that you should assume that the property you are considering purchasing is not USDA loan eligible. In fact, you will probably be surprised at the number of Illinois areas that do qualify – some of which lie just outside of major cities.
Designed to stimulate growth in small or rural communities, Illinois areas that are eligible for a USDA Loan include:
- Communities located outside of city limits
- Communities with less than 20,000 people