Any individual or family purchasing their primary residence in a qualifying rural area may be eligible for a USDA Home Loan. These qualifying areas are generally defined as being outside the city limits or consisting of a population of 20,000 people or less.
USDA Loan Eligibility Guideline
To qualify for a USDA Loan, the prospective borrower must:
- Show proper legal capacity to own property in the U.S.A
- Meet or fall beneath the income limitations
- Monthly housing costs must meet a specified percentage of gross monthly income
- Credit history must indicate an ability to meet financial obligations
- The borrower cannot currently own a home
- Individuals must have insufficient resources to qualify for a conventional home mortgage
Never assume that you do not qualify for a USDA Home Loan. Instead, contact the experts at the USDA Loan Agency. Our certified loan agents will quickly identify your needs, and offer you the type of expert advice you deserve.