- Consumer Real Estate Finance Company (CREFCO) is an equal housing lender.
- Consumer Real Estate Finance Co. (NMLS #104621) is a member of the Better Business Bureau and duly licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking (20877); by the Virginia State Corporation Commission (MC-4892); by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (CL0700480); by the Georgia Department of Banking (24094); by the Indiana Secretary of State, Securities Division (ELB-000315); by the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions (MB71773); by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (FL0017201); by the Ohio Department of Financial Institutions (MB.803105.000) and by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending (104621).
- Fees & charges apply and may vary by product and State. APR shown assumes 2% points. Subject to underwriting approval. Application required; not all applicants will be approved. Full documentation & property insurance required. Loan secured by a lien against your property. Consolidating or refinancing debts may increase the time and/or the total amount needed to repay your debt. Taxes & insurance extra. Terms, conditions & restrictions. Lock in agreement required to secure rate. Recent rate but subject to change without notice. Rates, loan products, & fees subject to change without notice. Your rate and term may vary. Call for details.
- By submitting your social security number you give consent to allow the Consumer Real Estate Finance Co to do a credit pull.
- Texas Complaint Recovery Fund Notice
- CONSUMER REAL ESTATE FINANCE CO., NMLS # 104621, IS LICENSED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS AND BY STATE LAW IS SUBJECT TO REGULATORY OVERSIGHT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING.ANY CONSUMER WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST CONSUMER REAL ESTATE FINANCE CO., NMLS # 104621, SHOULD COMPLETE, SIGN, AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO:THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING
- 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201
AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AND PRINTED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE LOCATED AT http://www.sml.state.tx.us OR OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT UPON REQUEST BY MAIL AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE, BY TELEPHONE AT ITS TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE AT 1-877-276-5550, BY FAX AT (512) 475-1360, OR BY E-MAIL AT SMLINFO@SML.STATE.TX.US.THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS THE MORTGAGE BROKER RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT SUBCHAPTER F OF THE MORTGAGE BROKER LICENSE ACT ON THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE REFERENCED ABOVE.