USDA Loan Application Process: Your USDA Loan Approval Checklist
Wondering if you are eligible for a USDA Loan? The experts here at the USDA Loan Agency are committed to making the application process fast, easy and secure.
If you want a quick glimpse into what the USDA Loan application process is like, take a minute to scan through our application checklist. Or, simply fill out the form on this page and one of our USDA Loan Experts will get in touch with you.
Step 1: Tell Us Your Goals
Our number one goal is to help you fulfill your dreams of homeownership. But to help us do so, we need to know a little about your goals.
- Tell Us What Your Exact Goals Are.
- Together We Will Determine What Your Needs Are, and the Best Way to Meet Your Goals.
- After Filling out the Application, You Will Receive a Call From a USDA Loan Counselor.
Step 2: Become Pre-Approved for a USDA Loan
Never assume that you are not eligible. Our loan experts have helped hundreds of people across the United States qualify and get approved for a USDA Home Loan. So fill out our USDA Loan application and start the pre-approval process.
- Provide Information about Credit, Employment Status, Income, and Asset Documentation
- Fill Out and Sign Official USDA Loan Application Documents
Step 3: Start Shopping for Your Home
There are thousands of homes across the United States that are USDA Loan Eligible, and with the help from the professionals at the USDA Loan Agency, one of these homes can become yours.
- Select a Realtor, and Visit Homes! (if you have not yet selected a realtor we can help you!)
Step 4: Find Your Dream Home and Make an Offer
Now that you have found your dream home, it’s time to make an offer:
- We Will Work With You to Structure a Loan That Will Allow You to Finance Your Home with NO MONEY DOWN!
- Once You Have an Accepted Offer We Will Send You Disclosures That are Specific to Your Selected Property.
Step 5: Loan Approval
Our job in not complete until your USDA Loan is 100% approved and final
- Order Appraisal and Title Work
- Work With Loan Processor to Meet Conditions of the Loan Approval
- Receive USDA Rural Development Final Approval
Step 6: Get Ready to Move
Congratulations! You are just one last step away from getting the keys to your new home.
- Sign Final Loan Documents with the Title Company
- Receive The Keys to Your New Home!